Last Updated: January 30, 2014
What we collect and how is it used?
When users join our opt-in mailing list, create an account, make a purchase via our site, and/or participate in a survey, we may ask you for personally identifiable information such as, but not limited to the following:
- Contact information (postal address, phone number, email address)
- Demographic information (birthday, measurements, interests)
We may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order by sending confirmations and shipping updates
- To communicate and fulfill our contests and promotions
- To help us improve our site, products, and services by learning about your shopping preferences
- To analyze trends and statistics of your shopping experience
What is automatically collected?
- Phishing: Phishing is the act of attempting to acquire personally identifiable information. Identity theft and safeguarding information is of great concern to us. Under no circumstances will we ever request your credit card information, your login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication.
Do we share your information?
We do not sell, trade, or KNOWINGLY transfer your personal information without informing you in advance. Only the following third parties may have access to your data:
- Service Providers: We may use the services of third party companies to provide and perform services related to our site. These third parties may have access to your personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of executing their services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Our store is powered by Shopify, a third party provider that processes credit card transactions. As a result, we do not capture, nor do our servers store, your credit card information.
- Compliance with Legal Process: In specific circumstances, we will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties, when we believe it is necessary to respond to claims and the legal process.
In the event that we merge and/or are acquired by a different company, your data is governed by the policies of the new company.
How do we protect children’s privacy?
We are concerned with Internet privacy and safety with children. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for user accounts on our site.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the email below.